I need my best friend,
I feel so disconnected.
Don't talk to anyone,
feel all alone in this big world.
A break down feels so welcome,
warm tears pouring down my face.
Chorus
I need you to hold me,
and tell me that it's okay,
that I'm worth something,
and I'm not alone in this scary place
I try to keep myself distracted,
but it's not working any more.
The hurt deep inside it's killing me,
and it's not killing by slowly anymore.
I don't know what to do,
but I wish you you could help me
through.
Chorus X2
I feel like the walking dead,
hurting so much I'm ignoring the world.
What more can I do to distract myself?
I've been doing all I can think of.
I thought running away from it would
help,
but it only makes everything so much
worse...
Chorus
No comments:
Post a Comment