Friday, September 6, 2013

      As each day passed a new one began, and I was still completely in love with you. You were the one man that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. My lifetime love.
How do you explain to someone that the man of your dreams loves you but wants nothing to do with you? How do you move on from that?
     My heart breaks over and over again each time I think about him, like a piece of glass shattering again and again.
     I never thought that I would ever need a man in my life, especially not after the past relationships that I have had. I thought that all men were assholes and I had no idea that I would fall in love.
     Love is a wonderful feeling but when things go wrong it can be one of the worst feelings. When I fell in love it was all fun and games in the beginning, but when it got to the point where he didn't want to talk to me except for maybe one day a week things began to fall apart including my heart.

     How do you tell someone that you love them, but never talk to them? He ignores me, and I don't want to just walk away from everything. I told him that I would be there for him no matter what, but how can I do that if he won't let me into his mind. It's really frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment